Thursday, July 9, 2009

As Deep Cries Out to Deep...

Wow.. I only have four weeks left and I feel like I need several more months here to soak and process all the Lord is doing in my heart. I just wanted to write a quick note asking each of you to be praying that these next four weeks would undo me more for His kingdom than the first six weeks combined. I am so hungry for Him and want to absorb every bit of teaching and experience here that I can.

We have been learning alot about the spirit of adoption and what it means to be a son of God. It is so awesome with every new speaker we get God puts on their hearts to expand on the spirit of adoption. God is doing some serious break through in all of our hearts... we are royalty....we are sons of the MOST HIGH KING! Just let that soak in!!! :) Wow!!!!

I would really appreciate prayer for these next four weeks especially. I know that as we are coming to a close it will be easy to believe the lies of the enemy that I have learned all I need to learn or that I am too tired to go to class or bla bla bla.. please be praying that the strength of the Lord will reign down onto each of us and that we will have open hearts that are ready to receive all the Lord has prepared for us!

Thank you so much for following me and praying for me! I love each of you and thank God for the blessing you all are to me!!!

Matthew 5:6

3 comments:

  1. As I think of you each day I will pray for you. I do miss you but know that God is doing so much with you where you are. Love you, and see you in a month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have thought of you only about a million times in the last six weeks and pray for you often (i'd like to say a million times but am afraid i'd be struck by lightening)
    i have to run, but want you to know how much i love you and envy this time you've had with the Lord and his children. i know you're going to come home a different person and i cannot for the love of pete wait to meet her!!
    stay strong and courageous!
    muah and wo ai ni!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm praying for you even though I can't help being excited to see you again...

    ReplyDelete