Friday, June 12, 2009

Oh how He loves us....

HEY HEY!! I can not believe I just finished my second week here. The first couple of days went by very slowly but now the days are speeding by so fast. God just keeps reminding me BE HERE RIGHT NOW.. ahhh He is so awesome! This past week we had Randy Clark, David Hogan, and Heidi Baker speak to us. Wow is the only word that I can say to express their messages to us. David Hogan spent a couple of days sharing all the miraculous healing the Lord has allowed his eyes to see over the years. He shared this one story of this man who had gone to save a widow who was stuck in her house during a bad flood and on his way back with her he stepped on a thorn in the water that went straight through his foot. By the time he had gotten to dry land his foot was a nasty color due to the gangrene that was developing. They rushed him to the clinic where his foot was cut off. The wife of this man turns to David Hogan and says, "I want my foot back." David replies, "listen lady that is impossible I can't do anything about it." The lady hits him and exclaims, "you have been preaching to us that the Holy Ghost in us gives us power to do anything in Jesus' name.. I want my foot back in Jesus' name right now!" So, David Hogan replied, "okay one foot here you come!" David called his team and for the next 3 weeks they took shifts praying and fasting over this man's foot and on the 3rd week David returned to the man for his prayer shift and watched with his own eyes this mans foot GROW BACK!! I am not making this up and neither is he it is the power of the HOLY SPIRIT in us!!

Hearing a story like this makes me step back and ask myself do I believe God's word or do I believe man. I am praying right now that God will help me to believe and to have this kind of Faith and discipline to seek after HIM until HE has restored whatever the enemy has tried to destroy!

my time is up on the internet .... :( but I love each of you and feel all your prayers surrounding me!!! Have a blessed day and I will write again very soon!!!

2 comments:

  1. i'm sure that's not the only story you'll hear/see about miraculous healing while you are there. i'm so glad you are writing your thoughts. they will be treasure and a sweet testimony of how God is working in and through you! love and miss you like crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, I love the story about the foot! God is so good!!! Cant wait to see you, its so soon now! Im praying for you, and know that you are in my thoughts and more importantly prayers!!!

    ReplyDelete