Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I made it!!!

Thank you so much for all of your prayers!! Internet here is a pain in the butt so I won't be able to get on much which makes me sad but I think God has something up His sleeve.

I was not even at school 24 hours before i was being exposed to the most out of this world stuff. Praying in tongues, drunken in the spirit, healings, rolling around in the dirt on fire, fire tunnel, praying over every door and window in our house with annointing oil!!! I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO OVERWHELMED BY JESUS BEFORE!

This place is alive!!! The kingdom is now!!! We had our first day of school yesterday where Randy Clark and Heidi Baker spoke to us about stopping for the one! How if we all stopped for the one there would not be children on the streets starving and in rags, how if we stopped for the one there would not be so many struggling with depression and feeling alone. We then had this intense worship time where students were falling on the floor screaming in tongues.

Um... Please be praying that my heart is open to whatever the Lord wills to show me while here. I am really overwhelmed right now and just trying to process, but I feel HIM saying stop processing just be and let me wreck you the way I have planned. That scares the crap out of me! I want to be even more on fire for His kindgom but everyone here keeps telling me that HE is going to wreck me... I don't like that.. that is very very very very very uncomfortable! But I think this has been the cry of my heart for quite a while now. I feel like HE wants to take me to the next "level" of worshiping and living all out for Him. Please pray I allow HIM too.

On a different note, we fed over 2500 kids on Monday. I washed the hands of each one of them and prayed for God to stir in their hearts. While we were having school, one of the kids that I had washed his hands the day prior came up to me and sat on my lap I began praying so hard for him and next thing I knew my arm was feeling drips ... I thought it was snot.. but then I looked at his eyes and he was weeping!! My heart broke and we both just sat and I rocked him and spoke the two words in Makua that I knew to him. AHHHH God is so awesome..

internet time is up.. I love each of you and can not thank you enough for your prayers!!

2 comments:

  1. Gotta be honest I would be kinda freaking out if I saw people behaving like that. But God is stronger than people and their actions (even if those actions are being done in His name). I cannot imagine how wonderful it was to be there for a little boy who just needed to be held. I love you and I'm praying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMAZING chels! I am praying so hard for so many things for you haha and you're probably going to kill me later for them :) but I LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete